From @barbiebootcamp Example of what my looks like. I am aware the “” ratios ar…


From @barbiebootcamp Example of what my looks like. I am aware the “” ratios are not met but I don’t really use them. I just make sure I am at 40/50% every day and then I adjust carbs and fat depending on the day: higher carb lower fat // lower carb higher fat . Today is a / day as I am planning a day tomorrow (leg-pull day aka leg day focused on deadlifts variations and other hip extension moves) . What does low calorie/low carb mean? 1250kcal total (I am but not every day is that low of course it depends on my overall daily activities) of the 69g carbs 26g are fiber and 17g sugars (and ONLY naturally occurring sugar in fruits and veggies no added sugar!!!! ). Still working out tonight lifting and cardio #keto #ketomeals #lchf #lowcarb #highfat #atkins #bestdietever #whatdiet #fatisfuel #ketogenic #kcko #eatfatloseweight #lowcarbhighfat #ketosis #ketocooking #lowcarbcooking #lowcarbliving #ketoliving #ketofoods #xxketo #ketodiet #ketodinner #weightloss #lifestylechange #ketofitguide #ketofitchallenge



Source by KetoFitGuide

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

I don’t know about you, but pancakes hold a very special place in my heart. De…